Are you ready to take on an exciting leadership role and shape the future of digital initiatives at The Crown Estate? We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Digital PMO Manager to establish and lead our Digital Programme Management Office. In this role, you will drive the successful delivery of digital programs and products, ensuring they align with our strategic objectives and business priorities.
Why join us?
- Lead and shape the Digital PMO: You will have the opportunity to build and lead the Digital PMO from the ground up, defining best practices, implementing methodologies, and setting high standards for digital project management.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies: As a part of our team, you will be at the forefront of digital advancements, working with the latest technologies and agile methodologies to drive innovation and excellence.
- Influence the future: Your strategic mindset and leadership will directly impact the success of our digital initiatives, contributing to our organisation's growth and success.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team: Join a collaborative and high-performance work environment, where you will have the chance to mentor and inspire your team to achieve their best potential.
- Resource Management: Develop and implement resource management strategies to optimise the allocation of resources across digital programmes and projects. You will coordinate with project managers and team leads to ensure the right resources are assigned at the right time, keeping a keen eye on resource utilisation, and making recommendations for optimisation.
- Portfolio Roadmaps: Craft and maintain the digital portfolio roadmap, ensuring it aligns with evolving business needs and strategic objectives. Collaborate with project managers and product owners to align individual project roadmaps with the overall digital portfolio roadmap.
- Reporting: Establish and maintain effective reporting mechanisms to provide timely and accurate insights into digital program and project performance, including financials, milestones, velocity, risks, and more. Your analytical skills will shine as you prepare executive-level reports and present them to senior management and stakeholders.
- PMO Leadership: Lead, guide, and mentor members of the Product and Delivery team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment. You will enforce project management standards, methodologies, and best practices across digital initiatives, promoting continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a PMO Manager or in a similar role, with a specific focus on digital programs and projects.
- Excellent understanding of digital technologies, agile methodologies, and project management frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Prince II.
- Proficiency in resource management techniques, capacity planning, and allocation strategies. You should be able to develop and utilize tools to support these processes effectively.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data to make data-driven decisions and identify trends.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, allowing you to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and inspire team members, driving them to achieve project and organisational goals.
- Solid knowledge of portfolio management practices, with experience in developing and maintaining portfolio roadmaps.
- Expertise in project management tools and software for reporting, resource allocation, and project tracking.
- Certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM, or similar are highly desirable.
- A willingness to learn and develop, staying updated with industry trends and incorporating relevant advancements into the PMO's operations.
Join us now to shape the future of digital at The Crown Estate! Apply today and become an integral part of our dynamic digital team driving innovation and excellence in the digital space.
This is a permanent position.
Advert closes: Tuesday 28th November
Our recruitment process
We are a proud disability confident employer and operate the offer of interview scheme Disability Confident employer scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
We are happy to offer alternative application methods or formats and can be flexible on our process to enable you to have the best opportunity.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process or would like to talk about adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.