Advert close date: Friday 23rd February 2024
Contract length: 12 months
Are you a seasoned Data Management professional with a passion for elevating data quality and precision in the property sector? We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our esteemed team as a Data Manager (Property). If you thrive in a collaborative environment and are eager to make a significant impact, this role is tailored for you!
Who are The Crown Estate?
At the forefront of innovation in the property industry, we pride ourselves on fostering an environment where creativity meets excellence. As we continue to lead the way, we are seeking a skilled and motivated individual to play a pivotal role in our Data Management and Governance team.
What will you be doing as a Data Manager at The Crown Estate?
As a Data Manager (Property), you will be a key player in enhancing the quality and coverage of data within our core property systems. Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues at The Crown Estate and Managing Agents, you will oversee the implementation of remediation actions, coordinate controlled data entry, and contribute to essential projects related to asset, lease, service charge, floor area, and building safety data.
- Drive improvements in the quality and coverage of data within our core property systems.
- Collaborate to establish and enforce definitions, standards, and structures for key data fields.
- Lead and assist in the delivery of strategic workstreams, including Floor Area Review, Building Safety Act data, and Horizon Service Charge Migration.
- Act as a bridge between The Crown Estate and Managing Agents, obtaining property information, data, and evidence, and providing recommendations for data remediation.
- Prioritise and coordinate the workload of Managing Agents' resources to address data issues, ensuring consistency and adherence to governance.
- Define and implement best practices for data processing and management, both internally and with managing agents.
- Support data migration projects, ensuring alignment and quality between systems.
- Track and report on progress with Data Quality Improvement and alignment plans.
- Collaborate with various teams, including The Crown Estate data champions, asset managers, database managers, and the wider digital team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in Data Quality Management and Definition.
- Proficiency in Data Quality Reporting and Analysis, with knowledge of SQL or query tools and MS Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of the commercial and residential property sectors, leasing processes, and floor area evidence hierarchies.
- Previous experience in Service Charge Management or Property Management.
- Exposure to property database management and administration, with preference given to Horizon and Yardi Voyager experience.
- Ability to run multiple workstreams simultaneously, track progress, and report effectively.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to compile evidence from multiple sources independently.
Apply now to become our Data Manager (Property) and be part of a team committed to excellence and innovation!
We are a proud disability confident employer and operate the offer of interview scheme Disability Confident employer scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
We are happy to offer alternative application methods or formats and can be flexible on our process to enable you to have the best opportunity.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process or would like to talk about adjustments, please contact us on email@example.com.